How Can I Help?
Within many organizations, departments are getting smaller while the workload stays the same or grows. Many don’t reach or expand their goals simply because they don’t have the manpower to do so. Bringing an outside professional on board is a great way for companies to fill gaps while receiving quality professional assistance on an as-needed basis.
- Are you in charge of a communications or events department with a small, overworked full-time staff?
- Could you use help with your day-to-day workload but can’t justify paying another full-time staff member because there may not be enough for a new person to do on a consistent basis?
- Do you have great ideas for new programs, projects or events you’d like to implement but don’t want to overwhelm your full-time staff with additional work?
- Have you intended to start a new initiative or program, but keep putting if off simply because your staff doesn’t have the bandwidth to add anything else to their to-do lists?
With more than 20 years of experience in communications, event planning and managing projects of all sizes, Nicole assists organizations reach their goals by providing expertise to clients as needed, long or short-term.
What are the benefits?
- Take on or add new projects while full-time staff maintains their current workloads, so everything you want to get done actually gets done.
- Add a high-level of experience and an outside perspective that can be beneficial for growth.
- Bring on an experienced professional when you need one without having to pay a full-time salary, taxes, health insurance and other benefits.
Nicole brings executive-level experience to every client. If you’re in need of a partner to help you meet your goals, we would love to help!